PHP Developer (m/w/d)
Commissioned by our client, an innovative software-startup with focus on the digitalization of commercial insurances, we are looking to fill the following position at one’s earliest convenience a
PHP Developer (m/w)
- Implementation and buildout of interfaces for the connection of external systems
- Design efficient and high-performance structures, code and database queries in MySQL
- Distinctive responsibility for products and the general shape of the IT agenda
- Realization and evolution of algorithms based on PHP and MySQL for several tools
- Further progressing the software architecture, advancement of performance and caching
- Close cooperation with the head of IT and the development team
- Assessment and trial of new technologies
- Finished degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a similar subject and ideally at least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Strong experience in programming and MVC/SOA/API
- Knowledge of PHP 5.6/ 7.x and MySQL
- Initial experience in Symfony 3.4/4.x or similar frameworks (e.g. Laravel) is desired
- Fair knowledge of AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 and ECMA5/6
- Willingness to learn new technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, SCSS, Angular, Rabbit MQ ...
- Experienced with version control systems, ideally Git or Subversion
- Desire to develop yourself personally and professionally in a successful team
Our client offers various benefits, such as a great learning curve, an engaged and successful team, responsibility from day one and being part of revolutionizing an entire industry digitally.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we are happy to receive a complete application to Anja Peuten.
Heissen Becker & Friends – the key for perfect recruitment